is tropi any good??

muggs

For me a villa everytime. The best part for me is hiring dj kit and speakers and having our own pool parties before going out to tear it up at night. We used http://www.IbizaPA.com - very reasonable - delivered the kit and set it up. Also you can have friends come and go over the period of your stay and really share the cost. We paid 250 euros each for 1 week in July for a villa near Jesus. Imagine finding a half decent hotel for 250 euros a night in July let alone 1 week!

For me a villa everytime. The best part for me is hiring dj kit and speakers and having our own pool parties before going out to tear it up at night. We used http://www.IbizaPA.com - very reasonable - delivered the kit and set it up. Also you can have friends come and go over the period of your stay and really share the cost. We paid 250 euros each for 1 week in July for a villa near Jesus. Imagine finding a half decent hotel for 250 euros a night in July let alone 1 week!

How much was the IbizaPA? I DJ myself, so that's my draw to a villa. The ability to go on a set of turntables, which I sorely miss when I'm out on the White Isle!

How much was the IbizaPA? I DJ myself, so that's my draw to a villa. The ability to go on a set of turntables, which I sorely miss when I'm out on the White Isle!

Get yourself into Tropi in the Westend...Oscars always enjoys letting people who know their trance have a spin.

Really? Where abouts is it?
May have to drop by next year. ;)

On the right as you walk up the hill, on a corner if I am thinking of the same place cant miss it. They played house last time I went in though in 2009 had a surprisingly good night in there despite the football shirts everywhere :D If he doesnt mean the same place ignore what I wrote :oops:

Think I may have to go find this place.

Evo, do you have to take your own music?

Will watch it when I get home. Tbh, any chance I get to DJ, I'll try and take it. ;)

Oscar (the guy who runs the bar) is a personal friend of mine. It doesn't have any pretensions, it is what it is. He's happy to let you spin your own tunes as long as it's in keeping with his own personal tastes (house/trance) and you're at least capable of beat matching.

Oscar (the guy who runs the bar) is a personal friend of mine. It doesn't have any pretensions, it is what it is. He's happy to let you spin your own tunes as long as it's in keeping with his own personal tastes (house/trance) and you're at least capable of beat matching.

Really? Does he ever have resident DJs? Being a big Trance fan, wouldn't mind spinning on a permanent basis in 2013, lol ;)

Yeah he does- his regular DJ used to be a guy called Matt Harrison (unfortunately Matt's married with a kid now so his wife won't let him out to play for a whole season). Go early season, I'm sure if you're good, reliable and enthusiastic you shouldn't have any problems getting a regular gig there.

Back