IS THERE SEX SHOP IN IBIZA AND CAN U SWIM WITH DOLPHINS¬!

kjrbeck

Just wondering how many and how good the sex shops are there

annnd can u swim with dolphins???

GOING TO IBIZA ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with my boyfriend and wed like to know these things ;)

Thought you were asking for a sex shop where they had dolphins in then :eek: :lol:

And the Spotlight Award for Thread Title goes too....

Sex shop in Ibiza town :spank:

Dolphins - Havent got a clue mate...

:lol: @ el nisho

· stocki's: c. carlos V, 12 - ibiza town

· the bedroom: c. manuel sora, 18 - ibiza town

· the erotic shop: c. balanzat 3 - san antonio (NEW ONE)

and along c. de la virgen in ibiza town you can also find various gay shops with all kinds of kinky stuff..........

dolphins :arrow: http://www.ibiza-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=7427

preview461.jpg

nish said:
Thought you were asking for a sex shop where they had dolphins in then :eek: :lol:

And the Spotlight Award for Thread Title goes too....

Sex shop in Ibiza town :spank:

Dolphins - Havent got a clue mate...

Ha I read the topic title really lazily (is that a word?) and thought it was asking were you can have sex with a Dolphin!

Run Doplhins Run .... (if you had legs)

dolphins are rarely seen in ibiza, although around formentera they do sometimes frolick around boats.

no dolphin parks / tours or anything though.

Dr Mick said:
McRackin said:
the bedroom: c. manuel sora, 18 - ibiza town
That ones always closed when I, er, walk past.

:oops:
11am till 2pm + 7pm till 2am (more or less)!! ;)

the other two are proper sex-shops while this one is a shop dedicated to ladies, one part with lingerie and the other with books and sex toys!! :idea:

last winter the girls of the bedroom showed their vibrant products at some special "for girls only" events celebrated at shanti shakti, wine bar, the mao rooms, etc and apparently this summer they opened a sister shop in bambuddha grove so its becoming more and more popular..........

preview425.jpg

Since we're on the topic of sex in Ibiza, McCrackin, do you have any pics or videos from the legendary Fernando's F*** House? I missed that by a year or so.

Back