Is There Bars Near Space?

Knifey_Spoony

Now that we know they are doing passout's i'd like to leave Space to watch the Euro 2008 final and have a few cheap drinks then go back in after so just wondering weather there are any pubs near it?

We normally watch football in Tantra if we've come out of Space - it's the first bar you'll come to on the left hand side, it's huge so you can't miss it.

If that's too busy just head more into PBD, EVERY bar will be showing the footy ;)

yeah i saw probabley about 4 or 5 english pubs in between hotel garbi and space, and i think maybe one or two right by there that would play the game.

Theres one directly across the road from Space- used to sit in it after Carl Cox at 8am waiting for In Bed With to open at 9am...them days are gone forever- sniff sniff- getting all nostalgic now!

A little guide from moi. 2006 but still mainly correct.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/reviews/2006/pdbdrinking06_i.htm

I was just having a read through that guide when it struck me what the noisey Italians at Jet Apartments were doing.

Funnily enough, this time last week we were sitting in our apartment in Jet when all I could hear was this cacaphony coming from the balcony across from us. I looked out and there was about 10 of them jumping up and down, screaming at the top of their voice, banging on the windows etc etc. It went on for about 15 minutes. Now that I think about it, it was a noisey out of tune, beer fuelled rendition of Seven Nation Army.

So it's still going in 2008.

It went on for about 15 minutes. Now that I think about it, it was a noisey out of tune, beer fuelled rendition of Seven Nation Army.

So it's still going in 2008.

I may be tempting fate here but... it hasn't been the best start for the italians! I really hope I dont hear 7 nation army this year. Not only is it rubbing salt in the wounds of an Englishman... its really flipping annoying!

DERRRR DER DER DER DER DERRRR DERRRR (repeat ad nauseum)

So are Space doing pass outs?

Back