Is there anywhere to leave our bags

Cazzie

Hi, I guess a million people have asked this before but I can't find it in any previous threads so here goes:

We arrive at 7.30pm on a Sunday and want to go straight to Space for We Love. We are only going for a week and this is our only chance to get there BUT we are staying in San An.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere either at the airport or at Space to leave our bags. We won't have big suitcases just one hand luggage sized bag each.

Otherwise we will have to get a taxi to San An and then all the way back to Space wasting valuable party time and money.

I know last year the airport certainly DID NOT have any left luggage facilities, dont know if they have any this year.

The airport definately didn't have anywhere to leave bags last year. Myself & DanielR tried to find somewhere to leave stuff but no go.

I know last year the airport certainly DID NOT have any left luggage facilities, dont know if they have any this year.

according to their website, still no left-luggage facilities- there is a place in Ibiza, near the Marina called La Klave (sp?) where you can leave luggage, but they close early (I think midnight)

The airport doesn't have any lockers at all, they can't take any chances with security.

Remember the bomb left there last July...

The airport definately didn't have anywhere to leave bags last year. Myself & DanielR tried to find somewhere to leave stuff but no go.

Yeah, we spent our last afternoon in Ibiza on the beach at Bora Bora with all our luggage.:lol:

well it looks like we will have to go and check into our hotel first then.

Its still worth geting to Space at 9.00 ish isn't it. I've heard that people start to leave well before the end but we should still have a good few hours if we get there by 9 I hope.

This is our 3rd time in Ibiza and we still have never made it to Space so we absolutely MUST make it there this year.

Thanks for all the replies.

Its still worth geting to Space at 9.00 ish isn't it. I've heard that people start to leave well before the end but we should still have a good few hours if we get there by 9 I hope.

This is our 3rd time in Ibiza and we still have never made it to Space so we absolutely MUST make it there this year.

It's definitely worth still going at 9..... especially as this year that's only gonna be 4 1/2 hours into the party! Don't miss it for the world!

Virtually ideal, I reckon. And when you get back to San An all your stuff is there. No having to bugger about next day.

Enjoy!

PICA-PICA 24h in C/ Vicente Serra y Orvay, 35 Ibiza town has Ibiza Lockers open 24/7. Is very close to the new BUS STATION building. We were waiting so much time to have where we could storage our goods. The only one electronic and open day&night.

Can anyone advise exact location (google map it for me ;)) and the easiest way to get there from the airport. Also the cost?

Thanks in advance as always guys.

PICA-PICA 24h in C/ Vicente Serra y Orvay, 35 Ibiza town has Ibiza Lockers open 24/7. Is very close to the new BUS STATION building. We were waiting so much time to have where we could storage our goods. The only one electronic and open day&night.

This is awesome news - especially with the antisocial hours of loads of flights this year :D

Hi, I guess a million people have asked this before but I can't find it in any previous threads so here goes:

We arrive at 7.30pm on a Sunday and want to go straight to Space for We Love. We are only going for a week and this is our only chance to get there BUT we are staying in San An.

Does anyone know if there is anywhere either at the airport or at Space to leave our bags. We won't have big suitcases just one hand luggage sized bag each.

Otherwise we will have to get a taxi to San An and then all the way back to Space wasting valuable party time and money.

I have an idea if this happens to someone else.

You could always book an Airport pickup

You could always tell the company that they will be taking luggage instead of humans to the hotel. and I'm sure the hotel will have a baggage storage area for their guests.

i rather think any hotel would insist on a passport assisted check in before touching any baggage arriving through its portals. security and all that.

Has anyone had a chance to check this out yet? Sounds fantastic if its legit!

Back