Is there anybody there?

Dr Fox

If you see a Dr carnaged in the club or street during the next fortnight...please give generously....I'd have brought my cap and sad looking dog but he's brown bread unfortunately and was not giving off the right vibes......have a good one everyone!

Foxy!!

Am out there from 20th-25th staying in San An.

Must try and meet, seeing as last time I missed Swiss Taff (fell of a bike in Formentera) AND Barbie ( too wrecked watching Kerri Chandler!).

Where are you staying?

Well judging by your photos it was you (you know i don't mean it darlin') ;)

Mind you - i'd been on the halves of shandy all day, so it could have been me. I don't remember much after 'Fantasy' Earth, Wind + Fire.....

misterc said:
Well judging by your photos it was you (you know i don't mean it darlin') ;)

Mind you - i'd been on the halves of shandy all day, so it could have been me. I don't remember much after 'Fantasy' Earth, Wind + Fire.....

Lol, as I've said before it was the nice bar man who was giving me 1/2 pint of wine for 5 euros :eek: :oops: :p :lol: ;)

Next time eh :D :D :D

Am having a purely 'bar' holiday this time, so any drunken behaviour will be confined to myself and my friends rather than a club full of onlookers!

misterc said:
Foxy!!

Am out there from 20th-25th staying in San An.

Must try and meet, seeing as last time I missed Swiss Taff (fell of a bike in Formentera) AND Barbie ( too wrecked watching Kerri Chandler!).

Where are you staying?

What month is that misterc Aug or Sept :?:
If its Sept then we will be on for a knees up ;)

Nah - it's August!!!!!

Shame about that - have a good one anyway, and don't go on any bikes this time!

I shall have a drink for you next week!!

misterc said:
Nah - it's August!!!!!

Shame about that - have a good one anyway, and don't go on any bikes this time!

I shall have a drink for you next week!!
OK matey have a blast
Cheers ;)

Back