Is there a lack of avail accommodation this season?

puppylover

I have a bunch of mates who went over earlier - before the season kicked off and they are still struggling to find somewhere longterm, despite having something arranged originally - but its fallen through, nothing advertised in The Ship that seems suitable either.....

Weird. Would have thought everything would have opened by now?

I remember a SERIOUS lack in accomodation last year but that was it was the first time I went in September (for closings).. Couldnt believe how quiet the island was when the clubs done a good turnout at night!

Weird. Would have thought everything would have opened by now?

I remember a SERIOUS lack in accomodation last year but that was it was the first time I went in September (for closings).. Couldnt believe how quiet the island was when the clubs done a good turnout at night!

Not sure what my mates are doing - they all have work and I think they were sorted for the first week - but have been let down for the weeks following.

They know the score - they have been working and running their little club night for the past few years - so its not like they turned up late or were unprepared in their planning....

My mates went out there same as what your doing, Im off out there on tuesday - they found accom within the first 3-4days - and that's avaliable right through to the end of the season! So perhaps they're just unlucky?

Tell them to go speak to one of the DJ's @ Es Paradis - The Black one with Dreads - They got talking to him and he has been a great help!

I dont think there is a lack of accom - Can't see why it would change dramactially from one year to the next? It's getting more expensive - So why would people pack it in?

Thanks guys - they are sorted now. incidentally they have their night set up in the back room at Savannah its called Jaunt and its on every Saturday - pop in and say Hi to Chris....

Back