Is Pacha taking over Ibiza?

Dave 1

Having just got back from a weeks stay on Ibiza:D i thought i'd ask on here whether or not the brand name Pacha is/ has taken over the Island? Whilst visiting Ibiza town the other day (whilst visiting D'alt vila) i stopped off for a drink in Zoritos bar & also the bar next door Mar 'y' Sol and noticed the staff wearing the Pacha motif on what i presume were working shirts. The Mar 'y' Sol bar is a long established bar as i remember it from the late 70's but have never noticed it's Staff wearing the Pacha name before. Also, even the taxis it would seem were being sponsered by the said name therefore i'm assuming Pacha is the biggest well known brand name on the Island just like ABBA were for Sweden?

Last edited by a moderator:
You meant to say 'Mar y Sol' didn't you?.....Mar y Huerta is in Es Cana ;)

Oop's:oops: cheers for the correction as yes it should be Mar 'y' Sol on the corner of the Port entrance.

Crikey: I've not been back 24hrs and already forgetting bar names.

It's just the same as any company anywhere in the world, the more your brand name is seen about the place, the more publicity you'll get. I'm sure most of the other clubs / brands over there do exactly the same.

i stopped off for a drink in Zoritos bar & also the bar next door Mar 'y' Sol and noticed the staff wearing the Pacha motif on what i presume were working shirts.
there's an easy explanation for this:

ricardo urgell and pepe (who owns zurito, mar y sol and the locals where the pacha shops are) are partners

:idea:

Everybody loves Pacha on the Island except maybe for the Ushuaia people.

I just got back form Ibiza this week and was amazed at how much it has changed.

The Pacha owned Lio brand is going to be huge and Ibiza is going to be a very fashionable place to visit for the next few seasons at least.

as mackie says.

also those bars have had pacha branding for donkeys years.

taxis have advertising for all clubs.

but more than anything, pacha is arguably the number one club brand in the world, it's not surprising that it's well represented closest to home.

Everybody loves Pacha on the Island except maybe for the Ushuaia people.

I just got back form Ibiza this week and was amazed at how much it has changed.

The Pacha owned Lio brand is going to be huge and Ibiza is going to be a very fashionable place to visit for the next few seasons at least.

errrr....the ushuaia people love pacha, why else would they partner with them aside from the fact they owe so much of their success to them.

ibiza has always been fashionable!

Same here, I didn't go to Pacha either this time around but I got a couple of issues of their magazine for free from one of those "disco tickets" outlets in Playa den Bossa so just wanted to say thank you to them ;)

Back