Is June buzzing?

irhprogrammes

We are looking to do Ibiza June 6-11 2024.

Just wanted to know are all the clubs and bars buzzing? Good DJs and loads going on? Weather hot?

Also, are there any dedicated bars/clubs that would do 90s dance music?

Many thanks

That time of summer is one of the historically "quieter" weeks, but since you'll be hear over the weekend, I don't think you'll notice much. Plus, look at the benefit of less queuing for taxis, easier to get a table in a restaurant, more space on beaches etc.
Weather is generally good, but then this year that period it was a little inconsistent, so you can never really tell.
Not sure there's any bars that limit themselves to that specific window in time, although some will definitely '90s music at some point. Urban Lounge in San Antonio Bay you will hear lots of classic dance anthems and, assuming it is back next year, One More Time at Eden is a club night designated to back-in-day nostalgia

Thank you for the quick reply. Is a 'quieter week' in Ibiza terms still a very busy week?! Apologies after 30 years of clubbing I'm ashamed to say it will be my first time to Ibiza¬

I went roughly those dates this year, which is the earliest I’ve ever been. For the full on experience really it has to be July or August, but I assume you’re older so you will appreciate it being slightly quieter for the reasons WiC says above. You will have a good time that week no doubt, I would have no problem going again at that time.

But if I had a choice, I’d go for mid July personally.

I went roughly those dates this year, which is the earliest I’ve ever been. For the full on experience really it has to be July or August, but I assume you’re older so you will appreciate it being slightly quieter for the reasons WiC says above. You will have a good time that week no doubt, I would have no problem going again at that time.

But if I had a choice, I’d go for mid July personally.
Last week was busier than I've ever seen Ibiza, beaches, bars etc. So I'd suggest end of June as a decent time to go. Flew over Ushuaia in the evening when a gig was on and it was packed. Also by then the weather is settled (28c norm) but not overly hot in the evenings.

Always like to go away in June can see this month getting busier as it’s cheaper and weather is still good. Particularly for us Brits with the prices for summer holidays quite frankly being astronomical.

It amazes me when people say peak season is late July, early Aug. I would never think about going away then unless I had kids. The prices are crazy!

Back