Is it possible to...

MidlifeRaver

...love a phone too much... :confused: :eek: :lol:

I find myself stroking my Sony Ericsson K700i...it has a video facility and a cute little joystick... ;) 8) :oops:

MidlifeRaver said:

I find myself stroking my Sony Ericsson K700i...it has a video facility and a cute little joystick... ;) 8) :oops:

You can't love TOO much, even if we talk about a phone :lol: :lol:

I've got the SE K500 with same things last week and I spent first week watching it like it was a baby

MidlifeRaver said:

Oooh I want a phone with a joystick :lol: Actually I'd just like a phone that worked, I got an upgrade, a month later dropped it in the bath :rolleyes: Gave T Mobile a sob story and they sent me another one for free, a week later I'm smoking at my friends out the window and drop the new one :rolleyes: T Mobile won't give me another new one so I'm stuck with this old crappy thing that doesn't text properly, all the numbers have gone, the screen is scratched etc :rolleyes: :cry:

You like the K700i? Think mines shit tbh! It just does everything averagely :confused: Cant wait to get rid and upgrade to 3G when Orange launch it in a couple of weeks....

The missus has got a Sony Ericsson V800 3G phone - now thats fookin quality :D

Barbie said:
MidlifeRaver said:

Oooh I want a phone with a joystick :lol: Actually I'd just like a phone that worked, I got an upgrade, a month later dropped it in the bath :rolleyes: Gave T Mobile a sob story and they sent me another one for free, a week later I'm smoking at my friends out the window and drop the new one :rolleyes: T Mobile won't give me another new one so I'm stuck with this old crappy thing that doesn't text properly, all the numbers have gone, the screen is scratched etc :rolleyes: :cry:

You must give me some pointers -- I upgraded at T Mobile about a month ago and lost my phone on Saturday due to an extreme shortage of brain cells :eek: :(. They've said that I have to pay full whack for a new one even though I've been with them for about 7 years and that was my first upgrade!!

SuperD said:
You must give me some pointers -- I upgraded at T Mobile about a month ago and lost my phone on Saturday due to an extreme shortage of brain cells :eek: :(. They've said that I have to pay full whack for a new one even though I've been with them for about 7 years and that was my first upgrade!!

The first one I dropped in the bath so I just rang them up and said that it had stopped working and acted a bit dumb on the phone and they said they'd send me one the next day.....tbh tho I think the fact that the last bill that I'd had from them was my £350 Ibiza phone bill might have helped matters :eek: :lol:

I think T Mobile are quite bad for upgrades, I've had one every year but then my bills are big, Tom has been with them for bout 6 years and never had a free upgrade, even this year they were trying to charge him :rolleyes:

Is it covered on your household insurance Super D?? I've lost a couple of phones in my time and it's been covered on my contents insurance, it's worth reading your policy.

Barbie said:
SuperD said:

The first one I dropped in the bath so I just rang them up and said that it had stopped working and acted a bit dumb on the phone and they said they'd send me one the next day.....tbh tho I think the fact that the last bill that I'd had from them was my £350 Ibiza phone bill might have helped matters :eek: :lol:

I think T Mobile are quite bad for upgrades, I've had one every year but then my bills are big, Tom has been with them for bout 6 years and never had a free upgrade, even this year they were trying to charge him :rolleyes:

I'm going to play hard-ball with them for a while and see if I can get a replacement as I spend a fair whack with them and it will currently be cheaper for me to terminate my contract with them, pay the fee, and get a switch to Orange say than buying a new phone.

Barbie said:
Is it covered on your household insurance Super D?? I've lost a couple of phones in my time and it's been covered on my contents insurance, it's worth reading your policy.

Good plan -- I'll check my policy this evening ;)

SuperD said:
I'm going to play hard-ball with them for a while and see if I can get a replacement as I spend a fair whack with them and it will currently be cheaper for me to terminate my contract with them, pay the fee, and get a switch to Orange say than buying a new phone.

Def try and hold out for a replacement, thieving rob dogs and if not I'd go elsewhere.

SuperD said:

I always add this thing onto my policy where if I lose/break anything away from the home it's covered too, seeing as what I'm like I need it :lol:

N8 said:
You like the K700i? Think mines shit tbh! It just does everything averagely :confused: Cant wait to get rid and upgrade to 3G when Orange launch it in a couple of weeks....

The missus has got a Sony Ericsson V800 3G phone - now thats fookin quality :D

Maybe you don't treat it right...mine sleeps on a bed of cotton wool in between me and Miss Midlife... :eek: :lol: :lol:

Barbie said:
SuperD said:

Def try and hold out for a replacement, thieving rob dogs and if not I'd go elsewhere.

Buggers are trying to fob me off with a Sagem MYX-2 :evil:
Barbie said:
SuperD said:

I always add this thing onto my policy where if I lose/break anything away from the home it's covered too, seeing as what I'm like I need it :lol:

Checked my policy and I don't have personal possessions cover so no joy. Me thinks I'll be switching to Orange tomorrow ;)

Back