Is Ibiza still 'hot' (as in a holidaydestination)..?

terri2k

or have the 'beautiful people' found somewhere else to party.. and spend their hard earnt euro's??

I have not been able to go abroad for a while (skint!), but hope to get away in 2011..

I liked Ibiza overall when i was there (bars, beaches, sun, skinny dipping!), though wonder if the sand is greener on the other side, if you get me?

or have the 'beautiful people' found somewhere else to party.. and spend their hard earnt euro's??

I have not been able to go abroad for a while (skint!), but hope to get away in 2011..

I liked Ibiza overall when i was there (bars, beaches, sun, skinny dipping!), though wonder if the sand is greener on the other side, if you get me?

Judging from the laydyzzz on the island and the two page three stunnas my mate sat next to on the plane home.....they are still there.

Word is this has been the best season for a good while - we have had to great trips...and i'm a stunner.

Maybe it's an age thing but there did seem to be more beautiful girlies than ever before during our brief visit early September.

In july, there weren't quite as many beautiful people as I expected in the main town (if anything there were a lot more fashion suicide victims walking around in pacha tshirts) but I suppose the really disappointing place (if you're into this sort of thing) was Salinas beach. One of our group was a (spectacularly bitchy) fashion PR for a certain record label and she was taking pix of some of the girls on the beach and in her opinion the class of girl had gone downhill in recent years. (Can't say I noticed)

Our crew fell in love on average every 36.8 seconds on Salinas beach , a negligible difference from last times 36.37 :D

In july, there weren't quite as many beautiful people as I expected in the main town (if anything there were a lot more fashion suicide victims walking around in pacha tshirts) but I suppose the really disappointing place (if you're into this sort of thing) was Salinas beach. One of our group was a (spectacularly bitchy) fashion PR for a certain record label and she was taking pix of some of the girls on the beach and in her opinion the class of girl had gone downhill in recent years. (Can't say I noticed)

It's an interesting topic! I imagine it's a lot easier to get desensitised to beautiful people living in London. Spend a couple of months in our village and your Ibiza reality might be different on your next visit!

It's an interesting topic! I imagine it's a lot easier to get desensitised to beautiful people living in London. Spend a couple of months in our village and your Ibiza reality might be different on your next visit!

indeed

Heather_280_731055a.jpg

Judging from the laydyzzz on the island and the two page three stunnas my mate sat next to on the plane home.....they are still there.

Word is this has been the best season for a good while - we have had to great trips...and i'm a stunner.

Aww thanks it was nice to meet you too!!!! :lol::lol:

:lol:
A rare breed of handsome indeed :lol:

I wouldn't change a thing about the trip I just had. Best time ever!
(OK, I might have forgone the 2 rain days and would have preferred to have never left :lol:)

Yup - change your "village" to "just outside Newcastle" and agree!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back