Ipod Question!

jez71

Can anyone please possibly answer this question it's driving me mad! I know it's probably going to be something really simple but I can't get my head round it.

I'm trying to add some films to itunes library so I can add them to my ipod. I've tried to import files and they don't seem to be appearing? :confused: Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I think I'm going slowly insane!

Can anyone please possibly answer this question it's driving me mad! I know it's probably going to be something really simple but I can't get my head round it.

I'm trying to add some films to itunes library so I can add them to my ipod. I've tried to import files and they don't seem to be appearing? :confused: Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I think I'm going slowly insane!

sounds like you are trying to upload an .avi file to an iPod - they only accept mp4 files

get Videora to convert your avi files to iPod compatible ones

if you want to put a DVD movie there - convert the DVD format using DVD-Decrypter and then convert that file with Videora

www.videohelp.com will have the links to those programs

I've had this problem for about 3 years, known how to do it for about 3 years, just loaaaaaaaaads of effort.

this is abit of a nightmare trying to convert stuff:evil: ....I'm finding out how long this takes! itunes seems to charge quite alot to download the films direct to your ipod too which I object to paying for films I've already got

There are torrent sites for ipod only formats. Google ipod torrents.

If you already have the film it might be quicker/easier to download another copy ;)

Cheers Macdonsj I've got a few films on avi now just struggling to convert to mp4 now - will have a look at that link thanks

Back