International Clubbing Reviews

Ikoda

Had a thought about a new forum - international clubbing reviews.

Obviously we have the forum for Ibiza, but why not set one up for other trips / nights around the world?

Had a thought about a new forum - international clubbing reviews.

Obviously we have the forum for Ibiza, but why not set one up for other trips / nights around the world?

The reviews tend to get put up under the relevant nights on the International Clubbing section ... or in my case in various random weekend reports which are pretty much unfollowable :lol:

The reviews tend to get put up under the relevant nights on the International Clubbing section ... or in my case in various random weekend reports which are pretty much unfollowable :lol:

:lol:

Speaking of which, I should post my weekend report...

Good idea.8)

would save the same questions about berlin cropping up on the clubbign section.

(im also reminded still to do a review of Melt festival in germany back in July.....incredible ...

Like it!

I'm actually seeking reviews/thoughts/advice on Mexico's BPM festival as I'm headed that way in early 2013!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just get a sticky in the international section. Will be more than suffice.

Out of interest what are people favourite international clubs & why? Ibiza excluded...

I'm running out of clubs in England. Need to try Passion at The Emporium at some point. I guess for me, Ministry of Sound is my favourite club in the UK.

Thinking about it, alot of good clubs have shut in the last 5 years

Just get a sticky in the international section. Will be more than suffice.

Out of interest what are people favourite international clubs & why? Ibiza excluded...

my top 5:

1. berghain / panorama bar (berlin)...best club in the world...i dont think it could be topped..it has everything you'd ever want from an 'ideal' club
2. tresor (globus is ok upstairs...but going through the wee corridor with the strob going off, & you cant see anything for the smoke...its pretty wild.)
3. Cocoon (frankfurt)...great design of this club, pretty cool to sit under the dj 'pod'
4. lux club - lisbon - very imrpessive club
5. water gate (berlin) like a german version of the subclub in terms of vibe about it...but you can look out onto the river as well:)lol

went to a really great club in athens a few years back...that guy julian drake from peace division was djing...really great club...cant mind name of it...
also have to mention bar 25 which was an amazing club/space in berlin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another idea for a new forum, given how topical it currently is:

Ibizian Car Rental Companies vs Spotlight Forum Members :evil:

I'm running out of clubs in England. Need to try Passion at The Emporium at some point. I guess for me, Ministry of Sound is my favourite club in the UK.

Thinking about it, alot of good clubs have shut in the last 5 years

Aw I remember passion I went there 13 years ago it was an awesome club back then its probably changed now. Not sure I would like it now though :D

Back