info

eyemsexy

hello there. i am a filipina presently working in the eastern part of europe. my friend which is also a filipino and i, wanted to go to ibiza for holiday work and fun. will there be no problem for us to look for a job? i haven't seen any posting or probably not checked all throughout, from any asian nationality.. thanks for any info!

what passport do you have??

legally you will need a visa. so if you can, look into this.

however, many workers work throughout the summer in ibiza paid cash in hand and meaning the employer can pay less as no taxes, national insurance, etc are paid.

i'm sure you will be able to find work whatever you decide to do.

i'd check with the spanish embassy where you are. you may need a visa and work permit (unless spain has a special agreement with the philippenes). if you arrive without one you could find a job but you would have no benefits or insurance and it would probably be a very bad one. i don't think you'd have much fun working long hours etc etc

hello there. i am a filipina presently working in the eastern part of europe. my friend which is also a filipino and i, wanted to go to ibiza for holiday work and fun. will there be no problem for us to look for a job? i haven't seen any posting or probably not checked all throughout, from any asian nationality.. thanks for any info!

what passport do you have??

legally you will need a visa. so if you can, look into this.

however, many workers work throughout the summer in ibiza paid cash in hand and meaning the employer can pay less as no taxes, national insurance, etc are paid.

i'm sure you will be able to find work whatever you decide to do.

mine is philippine passport.. ive been searching for spanish embassy thru the net... i have no experience working in a restaurant. i am a spa therapist.. do u know any spa located there?.. thank u very much.

i'd check with the spanish embassy where you are. you may need a visa and work permit (unless spain has a special agreement with the philippenes). if you arrive without one you could find a job but you would have no benefits or insurance and it would probably be a very bad one. i don't think you'd have much fun working long hours etc etc

that is very kind of you.. really appreciate ur help..

mine is philippine passport.. ive been searching for spanish embassy thru the net... i have no experience working in a restaurant. i am a spa therapist.. do u know any spa located there?.. thank u very much.

there are spas at some of the hotels.

previous experience in many bars/'restaurants/etc is only desirable and not essential.

Back