info Judgement Sundays @Eden

Josh Allen

This was one of the nights that got me interested in Ibiza years ago, now i am finally going this summer and want to make it out for one of my nights but all i have heard about it is negative

What is the deal with Eden, why does everybody have nothing but bad things to say about this night. I have two sundays, and one is for space....

This was one of the nights that got me interested in Ibiza years ago, now i am finally going this summer and want to make it out for one of my nights but all i have heard about it is negative

What is the deal with Eden, why does everybody have nothing but bad things to say about this night. I have two sundays, and one is for space....

the negativity around Eden is probably cos its the most English/British of the Ibiza Superclubs

also - with it being the one in San An attracting the "better" promoters, it will take a lot of the West End crowd in

I think it's for many people the highlight of their clubbing holiday is We love. We love is always one of the 'must dos' of their clubbing holiday.

If you love the music at judgement Sunday's then go for it. The atmosphere on the terrace at Space is amazing.

You'd def. get a more varied crowd at Space whereas Judgement Sundays is going to be much more British.

I'd go to Space any day over Judgement Sundays, but we could have completely different tastes in clubs, music, crowd etc.

I used to like Eden back in my earlier Ibiza days and its a good club - good soundsystem, good layout, BUT its just too young for me now - and it does tend to get more of a lairy beery type of punter (but that depends on the night) than say Space or Pacha... and that's probably me being a bit snobby, but we were at a night last year and 10 blokes with "Welsh Tw*ts on Tour" emblazoned across their t shirts, whilst falling all over the place and blatently trying to touch up a few very pissed off blokes' girlfriend's - and got promptly tw@tted for it off the security!

its all down to personal opinion - dont take the negativity to heart or let it stop you having a brilliant night, its just some people prefer different clubs/atmosphere's

Maybe you should just go and see what you think.

I remember going there on our first night out in Ibiza, we thought it was great at the time but as the week went on and we went to more and more better places we soon realised Eden was at the bottom of the list.

And like some others have said it can be quite young. I remember us getting mobbed by a group of 18 year old guys.

Back