Info about the Water Taxi...??

michelle23

I am staying at La Sirena Apartments in San Antonio Bay in August and wondered if there is a water taxi to centre of San Antonio which goes from near that accommodation on Es Pouet beach?

Do you know the timetable and prices for this also?

Any help you can give me will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Michelle :)

you have two choices of stop. by the hawaii on es pouet and by the san remo in the other direction - both equidistant from your accom. they leave every 30 mins on the half and hour from 9 to 00, i think the price will be less than 2 euros ish

I have checked your maps and there is a sirena 1 which is near the bellamar but i am staying at the sirena apartments...? is this the same place?
not sure if this is near a water taxi??

Please help!

Thanks

Yes this is the one - some of the online sites show it as further out but if its right near the water taxi that is great!
Do you know where to get on and off the disco bus between san antonio and ibiza are there designated stops along the way...?

thank you

i do indeed. i was held up several times yesterday on that very road while the boys in green vests painted the words SUB in big white letters on the road by every bus stop. if i wanted to go from lets say san antonio to lets say amnesia i'd get on at san antonio bus station and then get off..........etc

Back