Includes 1 Free Drink

TommyCharles

I think I had this with my "we love space" ticket that i booked online. At the time I was already too drunk to remember, but for next time...

How do you claim your free drink, is it the little ticket they give you on the way in? At 12e a pop it's something i should really have taken advantage of! :lol:

I think I had this with my "we love space" ticket that i booked online. At the time I was already too drunk to remember, but for next time...

How do you claim your free drink, is it the little ticket they give you on the way in? At 12e a pop it's something i should really have taken advantage of! :lol:

You have pretty much answered your own question. :) You either get given drinks token are hand in part of your ticket stub at any of the bars.

Ive bought tickets from certain outlets before purely on the understanding that I was to get a free drink at the club, but on arriving I was either told I was too late or I had the wrong ticket.

I think alot of the time it's just a scam to pull more punters in.

Ive bought tickets from certain outlets before purely on the understanding that I was to get a free drink at the club, but on arriving I was either told I was too late or I had the wrong ticket.

I think alot of the time it's just a scam to pull more punters in.

That happened to me for the first time at Amnesia last year. It's always a good idea to take a close look at the ticket when you buy it. If it says "vale una consumicion" then you're good to go....

cool man, cheers.

While were kinda on the subject- I'm thinking of buying some of my tickets online this year. Is it worth it? What kind of photo i.d. can you use. I don't fancy taking my passport out at night with me...

Is it just a case of showing your i.d. and walking straight through or do you still have to Q?

cool man, cheers.

While were kinda on the subject- I'm thinking of buying some of my tickets online this year. Is it worth it? What kind of photo i.d. can you use. I don't fancy taking my passport out at night with me...

Is it just a case of showing your i.d. and walking straight through or do you still have to Q?

Last year I bought tickets in advance for We Love @ Space, Cream closing @ Amnesia and a few others. You get to go in through the guestlist que, however on some of these nights the guestlist ques were bigger than the normal one. I took my driving liscence with me and used it.

Was also offered free / cheap wristbands for most of the nights I had tickets for. I might buy tickets for Space opening this year but apart from that I won't be buying in advance again.

Last year I bought tickets in advance for We Love @ Space, Cream closing @ Amnesia and a few others. You get to go in through the guestlist que, however on some of these nights the guestlist ques were bigger than the normal one. I took my driving liscence with me and used it.

Was also offered free / cheap wristbands for most of the nights I had tickets for. I might buy tickets for Space opening this year but apart from that I won't be buying in advance again.

Nice 1 mate, thanx- I think i'll just wait till I get there now..

one tip is to use the free drink token wisely

we went into space in the afternoon last year
3 drinking, 1 not
so 1 person used 3 tokens to get the booze, someone else got the water
i had an epiphany waiting at the bar that the barmaid would use my tokens for water and 2 boozes and charge me for a booze!

:eek::lol:

one tip is to use the free drink token wisely

we went into space in the afternoon last year
3 drinking, 1 not
so 1 person used 3 tokens to get the booze, someone else got the water
i had an epiphany waiting at the bar that the barmaid would use my tokens for water and 2 boozes and charge me for a booze!

:eek::lol:

In the words of the great Gary Coleman...

"Watchu talkin' 'bout Willis?!"

You completely lost me...

He means that the barmaid charged him for the alcohol and gave him water for the 1 free drink tokens.

Had the same thing last year.

Bought tickets from a bar for Pacha and included a free drink per ticket. The ticket in advance with the free drink was actually cheaper than paying at Pacha!

Used the voucher very wisely and got vodka red bulls which if I remember were around 15 euros that night or maybe 12 but it was lumpy.

Back