im i too old now

djruss

:cry:hi lads going to ibiza jun 22 with my b/f always like clubbing but im 40 i feel to old .will i still get in clubs even thou people say i look lot younger 30ish my b/f 20 i im a bit bothered abit this thanks lads

u will have no issues at all getting in! don't worry about it! Even Curley Watts from corrie was in Pacha recently !! Seriously, don't worry 8)8)8)8)8)

Im sure you will be fine, its all about knowing your limits, I'm 35 now..(gulp) and going for a long weekend at the end of June and I'm very aware of being 35 so im keen not to try and behave like im 19 , but I still love to have a good time. I hope to to coming back for a couple more years yet, and I have never had any trouble getting into clubs or anything....It's not like Kevin and Perry where the guy has a mirror on the door...honest!. :)

AGE DOES NOT MATTER!!!Once you are there you realise everyone just wants to enjoy themselves and are not bothered how old you look, what you wear etc... its all part of Ibiza! I have been going since I was about 20, more recently I go with my husband (whom I met in Ibiza 7 years ago....) I am now 34 and he is now 47, last year a group of us went who are all mates and love the same kind of music. We were ranging from 21-47 my mate who is 45 she was panicking at the airport - same kind of worries as you - as soon as she had a beer on the plane, we landed, went out, she was fine and relaxed the whole rest of the holiday!!! You will have a ball!!:) Roll on July!! See you on the terrace! Lets face it sunglasses can cover up a thousand sins!

You will be fine. Ibiza is the last place that you should be worrying about your age. I first went in 1990 and only returned two years ago at the age of 34. We went again last year and did even more clubbing than the year before. We are not going this year but I plan to celebrate my 40th in the summer before my birthday with a trip to Ibiza.

Have a good one.

To be honest when Ive been out out the most hardcore people we've mat have been between 30 and 45.Its the younger ppl that are completely spazzed and in bed by 4am and the older people that dont get to bed untill 2 days later in my experience

To be honest when Ive been out out the most hardcore people we've mat have been between 30 and 45.Its the younger ppl that are completely spazzed and in bed by 4am and the older people that dont get to bed untill 2 days later in my experience

Hoping to be one (or two including my gf) of those 2 days later people in September (we are both 40plus)

Looking forward to my first visit to Ibiza

PLUR

Back