ID required ?

mp2018

Hi. I bought 10 or so tickets for the May parties on this website. The terms of the tickets says that we must have valid id ‘s to enter the club. Is it real or just a formality ? We would not want to carry passports with us to the clubs.

Last year nobody asked us , but may be things have gotten stricter ?

Having said that , in Barcelona , a couple of times we were turned away by the security of the clubs because we didn’t have id’s on us, though we had prepurchased tickets.

Thanks

in truth little to none do an actual ID check - but we can't guarantee they won't. carry any form of photographic ID with you (for example a driving licence) and you'll be fine.

Hi. I bought 10 or so tickets for the May parties on this website. The terms of the tickets says that we must have valid id ‘s to enter the club. Is it real or just a formality ? We would not want to carry passports with us to the clubs.

Last year nobody asked us , but may be things have gotten stricter ?

Having said that , in Barcelona , a couple of times we were turned away by the security of the clubs because we didn’t have id’s on us, though we had prepurchased tickets.

Thanks
Ive quite a few times taken a photo of passport and used it if needed in guestlist queues. Cant guarantee it will be accepted but has always been fine for me.

Back