ibiza

Aisling

hi, im 20 & headn 2 ibiza 4 a wk in aug. this will b my first time abroad :D

im realy in 2 raves & lov wearn mad rave outfits, wuld i luk out of place if i wore dis outfits 2 nyt clubs in ibiza??

also, since wer goin 4 a wk of partyn, abou hw much euros would i need 4 1 person?

any replies r greatly appreciated, thanx:)

are you texting somebody?

Maybe if you wrote properly, you would get more responses! ;)

Wear whatever you like, no one will care.

I haven't seen much 'rave' gear in the clubs, but doesn't mean anyone will bat an eye if you do.

bring as much money as you can, you'll need it, club entry fees can be up to 60 euro, bottles of water 10 euro -12 euro in some places.

ibiza is full of the weird and wonderful, anything goes.

sure if you're dressed up in full on cyber gear, many people will notice you, but i'd imagine that's part of the reason you like wearing it! ;)

a lot of people talk about £1000 for a really good week of partying but i reckon you should chop that in half and take advantage of the many reduced/free tickets for some club nights, which will be knocking about.

if you plan on drinking whilst in the clubs, bear in mind £50-100 will disappear in no time. instead, have a few drinks before you go in (round the west end of PDB strip depending on where you are staying) and take advantage of being able to leave and re-enter clubs.

hi, im 20 & headn 2 ibiza 4 a wk in aug. this will b my first time abroad :D

im realy in 2 raves & lov wearn mad rave outfits, wuld i luk out of place if i wore dis outfits 2 nyt clubs in ibiza??

also, since wer goin 4 a wk of partyn, abou hw much euros would i need 4 1 person?

any replies r greatly appreciated, thanx:)

Wear your cyber gear whereever you want and don't miss Keep Ibiza Tidy on Tuesdays in Es Paradis

Back