Ibiza work and someone to go out and find it with!

LucyLu

Hi!

Just like a lot of people here I am seeking work in Ibiza. I have just returned from a holiday there but none of my friends will be persuaded to go back! Crazy people! I have worked abroad before and I would like to try and find some sort of lead before I go. I'm also not sure about going over on my own. If there is anyone else in a similar position and would like someone to go over with let me know. Think its prob safer to say Girls Only! I'm 23 and from South London. Be cool to meet first.

Lu

Ibiza in July

Hey

I've just arrived in London from New Zealand (staying at a mates place in Sth London). I'm keen to go over and trying to pick up some work for the summer ..... never been before but it sounds awesome!

You can email me on kbrunsden@yahoo.com

you can add me to your list to girlies, i am 26 on (6th oct) i know getting old look young tho, live in birmingham and want to work out there next year, i would love to work in ibiza town and live in playa den bassa, which part are you thinking of staying?? i have two friends that maybe thinking of going, but not definite, but i will do it by myself if they dont, but would be great to hook up and meet new people to go with

give me a shout on natc_babe@hotmail.co.uk

Count me in too girlies :) 23year old chickadee from Glasgow!!! Was initially a bit worried about going solo until this website. We all seem to be in the same boat so pretty sure we can meet up and enjoy a summer of madness together!! Looking forward to meeting so many new peops :)

hey me and my friend are heading out to ibiza the beginning of may 07, we are going to book a 2 week hol so we'l have a bit of time to find jobs and accomodation.
we are 22+23 and cant wait.
Since coming back from the white isle in july, we both got second jobs and have been saving hard so we have some back up for when we get over there.
we were wanting to work in bars in san an, especially Bar M.
cheers
x

hey me and my friend are heading out to ibiza the beginning of may 07, we are going to book a 2 week hol so we'l have a bit of time to find jobs and accomodation.
we are 22+23 and cant wait.
Since coming back from the white isle in july, we both got second jobs and have been saving hard so we have some back up for when we get over there.
we were wanting to work in bars in san an, especially Bar M.
cheers
x

Hiya! my situation nearly same as yours lindsey- me and my sis and m8 all goin out on 2nd May to get PR jobs in San An. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!! im 22, 23 when i go to Ibiza. the saving isn't going too well but not too bothered gonna bring about a grand with me n gonna start working as soon as i can.

would be gr8 to all meet up, my email addy is heathermadge@mac.com or send me a private msg.
:lol:
Heath xxxxxxxx

Hey!!!

I'm 21 and looking to work in ibiza from may 2007. It's looking like im going to have to go on my own due to friends having other commitments. would be really nice to meet people who are wanting to work out there next summer and also if anyone is interested in sharing accomodation that would be good too.
Please get in touch via email x_1gems1_x@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks

x x

Hi!

Just like a lot of people here I am seeking work in Ibiza. I have just returned from a holiday there but none of my friends will be persuaded to go back! Crazy people! I have worked abroad before and I would like to try and find some sort of lead before I go. I'm also not sure about going over on my own. If there is anyone else in a similar position and would like someone to go over with let me know. Think its prob safer to say Girls Only! I'm 23 and from South London. Be cool to meet first.

Lu

Hey Luce,

I am going on my tod too! I have been to Ibiza before and loved it.
None of my mates dont want come either as they have ties and men and that. :rolleyes:

I m thinking of going in may. when you going?
Where is south london r u?

Mail back

k xxxx:lol:

Back