Ibiza with babies

joejack

Hi Everyone,

We (family and in-laws) are heading over to Ibiza in May staying in the San Jose area, and I am after suggestions for baby-friendly places to go/things to do. Have been to Ibiza many times before and done a couple of seasons too, but this is the first time with babies so it is now entirely different :)

Would also really like to know of any decent restaurants where they would be happy for babies to be, rather than any kids activity-type places etc (no bull bar suggestions please!). This is a scouting trip in advance of a permanent move in the Autumn, so I need to get it right to seal the deal!

Thanks,
Joe

This is possibly a bit late in reply but...

I've been going to ibiza with friends who have kids for the last 5 years. And pretty much without exception everywhere we've been for lunch or dinner have been very welcoming for babies and toddlers. It shouldn't be an issue for you anywhere you go.

Richard

Hey,

We found it great, like Richard everywhere was very welcoming to us and we had no issues anywhere. We did notice that there must have never been twins on the island before however, as we were stopped constantly by people whilst out walking, to look at the boys or take pictures - good business opportunity for when we move over :D

Joe

We stayed in san an with a 1 and a 2 year old.

OMG they are so family welcoming!!!

we went to itaca one quiet night

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3093/2879936556_c32b146850.jpg

I nervously asked a worker if I could sit on the wall as the kids were asleep in the buggy and have a beer.

The next thing I knew, without been asked the manager and some of the staff moved most of the table to make a pathway and ushered us to one of the best spots in the bar.

same in savaners too.

I asked for 2 V and coke and could they warm the baby's bottle up too. They never batted an eye. I nearly got upset when I thought they had given the bottle to a random stranger untill I realised he had done the same as me for his baby but had got there 2 mins befor me.

Spanish people love kids and i do beleave you get preferentchal treatment too.

P.S.

We never took them to amnesia, so I can't comment on them :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think the British could learn a thing or two on how to treat families with young children. I think most estabishments in the UK are poor. Good to hear that your experiences in Ibiza where excellent!

Back