IBIZA VIRGINS | Guide to Disco Buses

Excellent guide. Very helpful.

I noticed a comment at the bottom of the page. Is the station in Ibiza town closed today? The comment says:

(posted 1 hour ago)

"We had a nightmare in Ibiza town the bus station is closed (as is the new one it moved to) now you pay on the buses. They all still stop along Av. d'Isidor Macabich you need to look for the stop number on the maps in most bus stops."

the new bus station is closed (for now) and the place where people used to buy the tickets before in isidoro macabich is for lease so yeah, you pay on the buses!

Great guide. Between going from San An to Bora Bora during the day, and off the Space/Ushuaia/Amnesia/Sankeys, I was spending roughly 30quid a day on taxis. Now I can cut that down to 10euros at most.

I have rented a car from AvantCar in PDB before, never rented a scooter but I know they hire scooters as well. The car was good though.

Cool, i'll check them out. Had a wreck of a scooter last year, hoping to get something a little safer since I like the new missus more than the last one that moaned in my ear round every bend :twisted:

Do these buses still run into the first week of October?

the regular bus service runs all year around. but the discobus (sadly) always stops on 30th september, which makes things for the last big closing weekend a bit more complicated...

....and for those unfortunate enough to be staying @ sta eulalia or es cana the discobus is only in july & august.

the new bus station is closed (for now) and the place where people used to buy the tickets before in isidoro macabich is for lease so yeah, you pay on the buses!

updating, cheers mcrackin!

thanks for your comments everyone, glad you've found the guide useful.

all disco buses stop on September 30th unfortunately, I'm sure many would agree an extra week of buses (even at a reduced timetable) would be great.

for scooter hire, we of course recommend either Moto Luis in San An or Autis Mari in Santa Eularia.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/ibiza-scooter-moped-hire

I personally rent a scooter from Moto Luis all season long and I'm really impressed with the service, so give them a shout.

Any reason the San An -> PDB bus starts so late in the day (4:15pm)?

because ushuaïa only opens at 5pm and all the other clubs even later (apart from space on sunday). I understand it would be handy if that bus ran from noontime onwards already, but it's a DISCO bus and not a BEACH bus ;)

Back