Ibiza Virgin

Lebarron

Hi Everyone. I am 29 and have never been to Ibiza before, but always wanted to. I am finally going for 4 days on the 4th September for a friends stag weekend. I have been put in charge of organising which clubs to go which nights.

we have 3 nights starting Saturday 4th September and wonder if anyone can help me out on where to. I am thinking on Saturday night eith Matinee at Amnesia or Faithless Live at Privilege and then maybe Judgement Sunday at Eden. Any ideas.....

Also i have heard so many rumours about drink prices, just wondering if anyone could clear it up for me. What are the general drink prices in the clubs and the west end sunset dtrip etc...

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Firstly don't do judgement Sundays it's full of 20 year olds who have taken far to many E's.

If your there in good time on Saturday you have to do Zoo Project, its an all day session in an old abandon Zoo (well that's how they advertise it, it wasn't really a full zoo!) cracking out door venue, with VERY fit ladies not wearing a lot who make a lot of effort to get dressed up animal style. Really cool crowd and a cracking way to start your weekend. Then go see Faithless after that finishes about 12(ish).

Sunday Bora Bora, then Space (worth going for Hot Chip DJ set alone!).

Monday, you're spoilt for choice: Cocoon at Amnesia, Tiesto at Privilege or Swedish House Mafia at Pacha, either way you'll have a wicked night.

Tuesday: Try and come to terms that you've bankrupted your self!!!

Beer prices in West End same as England maybe a little dearer due to the pound being so weak plus a few free shots thrown in. Sunset strip put a couple of euros on those prices. Club prices triple/quadruple English prices and about 8/10 euros for a bottle of water, but worth every penny (just don't drink too much alcohol and get :eek:)

Have a gooden and prepare to become addicted to the place even at 29!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was you id do :

Zoo Project Saturday( maybe even do the noahs ark boat party b4 it.

Sunday - Bora Bora, Ushuaua and Space

Monday - Dc10 then maybe cocoon afterwards

Im there them the same time as you mate an thats what im doin

If I was you id do :

Zoo Project Saturday( maybe even do the noahs ark boat party b4 it.

Sunday - Bora Bora, Ushuaua and Space

Monday - Dc10 then maybe cocoon afterwards

Im there them the same time as you mate an thats what im doin
Ditto that.
Only I'd do Faithless after Zoo (the Zoo party ends early)
And definitely Cocoon

Yer was thinking maybe faithless. Mite do the pre zoo boat party make more of a day of the sat though instead, save a few braincells and euros for Sunday at space, dc10.cocoon monday, carl cox tuesday

Lebarron, what music are you and your mates into? As much as agree with the replies I do know Cocoon is not always my mates favourite night. The good news is monday covers all genres quite well

I am there the same time, doing;

Saturday - Zoo

Sunday - Space

Monday - Swedish House Mafia but rather be at Cocoon

Enjoy, but what ever money you take it won't be enough!

I don't see anything wrong with going to Judgement Sundays, especially if the budget doesn't stretch to the bigger clubs. I'm 32, never touched a drug in my life (not counting alcohol), and I'm in there at least once on my hol. Good to see Judge Jules on your doorstep, assuming you're in San Antonio. I wouldn't be surprised if you stay around the West end every night once you see how cheap compared to the clubs it is, but yeah, I'd def go for faithless.

I don't see anything wrong with going to Judgement Sundays, especially if the budget doesn't stretch to the bigger clubs. I'm 32, never touched a drug in my life (not counting alcohol), and I'm in there at least once on my hol. Good to see Judge Jules on your doorstep, assuming you're in San Antonio. I wouldn't be surprised if you stay around the West end every night once you see how cheap compared to the clubs it is, but yeah, I'd def go for faithless.

When I went in 2007, Judgement Sunday's is quite possibly the most overcrowded club night I've ever been to. Never again..

Thanks for all of your responses, it looks like i had completely the wrong idea of where to go to begin with.

I will definately be going to see Faithless and Bora Bora seems like a pretty cool place, so i'll probably pay that a visit during the day. On Sunday Space sounds worth going to for the Hot Chip set if nothing else, but we'll see how it goes, but it seems as though i have started someting over whether Judgement Sunday's are worth going to or not :S

What are peoples thoughts on buying the tickets in advance or should i just get them when we get there?

We are staying in a villa near the West End so that will be handy for cheaper drinks by the sound of it :)

Thanks for all of your responses, it looks like i had completely the wrong idea of where to go to begin with.

I will definately be going to see Faithless and Bora Bora seems like a pretty cool place, so i'll probably pay that a visit during the day. On Sunday Space sounds worth going to for the Hot Chip set if nothing else, but we'll see how it goes, but it seems as though i have started someting over whether Judgement Sunday's are worth going to or not :S

What are peoples thoughts on buying the tickets in advance or should i just get them when we get there?

We are staying in a villa near the West End so that will be handy for cheaper drinks by the sound of it :)

i would get them before going .... cause if u dont your stag will end up rolling about the west end hammered and u will have regrets on the plane home..... the way our stag ended up a few weeks back....we only done cocoon:(...which was magic 8)

i would get them before going .... cause if u dont your stag will end up rolling about the west end hammered and u will have regrets on the plane home..... the way our stag ended up a few weeks back....we only done cocoon:(...which was magic 8)

This is good advice!

I'll be there from 31st and that weekend your going ill be doing

Saturday - Zoo Project (Maybe a pre-boat party but dunno which one, someone reccomend one, dont the zoo project do a boat party and tickets to the zoo in one?)

Sunday - Probably Space and possibly Borra Borra before it because ive never done either of them before!

Monday - Sweedish house maffia

Back