Ibiza virgin needs Ibiza buddy

Kay-c

Hey!! always wanted to go Ibiza but none of my friends are into clubbing! Not letting that stop me anymore! booked my first holiday..... anyway it was cheaper to book it for 2 than 1, got it on a deal now I need some one to come with me?! I know it's way random but I don't want to go on my own I hear it's fine to fly solo but part of the experience is to share it with someone! Plus being a loner has never been my thing I'm way to bubbly to be able to be on my tod all week! It's a free holiday u just need to pay for flight it's all inclusive 4* hotel In the thick of it! get at me if ur interested no weirdos need apply lol

Sorely tempted but not sure I'd be allowed. :D

Sounds like fun...I'm sure someone will take you up on the offer (or should!)

Sounds a very nice deal :cool:

How about planning ibiza along july 20th to aug 7th? or better for closing from September 26th to Oct 16th (the aera where for now ,No mates will join me)?
As other side u ll get a private chauffeur/guide and lot of stuff sorted if u follow the Pirate (or come into my whatsapp group if willing to meet a pack (12 people for opening with only 2 known faces, 3 for summer, too soon for closing group).

Beeing alone is not a good feeling in Ibz , and better be more than 2 along ur ibiza trip, even having a soulmate is enough, more is bonus.

Last edited:
Back