Ibiza virgin here! 3 questions!!

jengreen

Hi there, my girlfriends and I are heading to Ibiza for the first time next Thursday 21st.
3 questions we need help on:
First does anyone know what time approx David Guetta will be on that Thursday night as we don't land till midnight so would love to go see him but not sure if by the time we go from airport to Amtonio bay we are staying and then to the club but not sure if we can manage it time wise.
Which leads on to 2nd question as to how long it takes to get from the airport to the bay? I've heard there is always queues for taxis?
Third, we are wanting to go to Swedish house mafia on the Monday 25th but on this site it's showing no tickets. Is it sold out?
Thanks!!!

If you get a move on you should be able to get to the club around 2am which is about when it will fill up anyway. You'll have Guetta from then until close.

If you're arriving at that hour, I don't think you'll wait long for a taxi if at all. It's a 20 minute drive.

If there are no tickets on Spotlight, that just means the online quota is sold out. You can still pick up tickets at bars around town so no worries.

Back