Ibiza Villas 2012

Fronty

We are after a villa close to Playa Den Bossa, we have had some bad experiences in Ibiza last few years ( 2010 room burgled whislt we slept, 2011 mugged in street for iphone)
so security is very important to us, we heard that some villa were broken into regulary this year so we want to avoid this.

If you could let me have your recommendations

if there is 5 or less (pref 4) then Villa Can Funet (on spotlight) is great for a small group. 10min drive (or less) to pdb. Pool is good sized and villa very well equipped. Has an alarm system (that definitely works!) . downsides is quite hard to get a cab from the main road and if theres 5 the fifth bed was a pullout squeezed into one of the bedrooms. Its near the Eroski on the San Jose - eivissa highway

We are after a villa close to Playa Den Bossa, we have had some bad experiences in Ibiza last few years ( 2010 room burgled whislt we slept, 2011 mugged in street for iphone)
so security is very important to us, we heard that some villa were broken into regulary this year so we want to avoid this.

If you could let me have your recommendations

I have stayed in a villa every year and never been burgled - just make sure its got a safe, and a working alarm system. I suspect a lot of people leave things lying around and dont lock up properly - its like your home - you dont leave stuff in full view of anyone potentially looking to break into a property - if they cant see anything first off, then they tend to move on to somewhere that looks worth a punt.

Also, most villa's will require a car in my experience - or maybe its just I prefer to have a villa out of the way :lol:

Back