Ibiza Town or Playa d'en Bossa - Decisions

LisaW

Just looking for some advise, we are two 30yr old girls off to Ibiza in September for the closing parties, stayed in San An last year but want to enjoy the nicer/refined parts of Ibiza this year but obviously still be close to all the action. So we are looking at hotels in either Ibiza town or Playa d'en Bossa, any help on deciding would be much appreaciated!

16 weeks to go!! :D

How about the absolute perfect compromise?

. . . . . Figueretas.

You have a fabulous walk into Ibiza Town in one direction and a fab walk the opposite direction to PDB. Not only that but Figueretas boasts some fantastic sea front bars in either direction. When suggesting Figueretas, I refer also to the Es Vive area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoe about the absolute perfect compromise?

. . . . . Figueretas.

You have a fabulous walk into Ibiza Town in one direction and a fab walk the opposite direction to PDB. Not only that but Figueretas boasts some fantastic sea front bars in either direction. When suggesting Figueretas, I refer also to the Es Vive area.

I concur wholeheartedly. Great recommendation!

Agree completely, Figueretas is a very good choice. Walking distance or a short taxi ride to Ibiza town or to PDB. Try the Mar Y Playa Apartments (you can book via Spotlight) - it's right on the sea front. We've been the past two years and are going again this year.

me too we stayed in talamanca this year and thought throughout that Figueretas would be a great place to stay if we go back for the closings or next year

Back