Ibiza Town Bars

PP

Can anybody recommend some good bars in Ibiza town and possibly somewhere within the town that we could end up dancing at the end of the night?

Thanks

Was going to ask same q, although sure they'll be threads somewhere on the site.

Someone recommended a cocktail bar on the review site which I will try and find.

Are most of the bars in the gay friendly area to the left of the ramp? Only been once with Mrs and a relative but fancy a drink in Ibiza town In a few weeks :cool:

Thanks Stivi. What sort of music do these bars tend to play? Anything in particular?

I've heard Paradise Lost is a nice cocktail bar which I think opened this season. The pictures on their FB look great.

yeah there are other bars which are great (paradise lost, tira palla etc). the bars above all play electronic music in various facettes depending on the night

Thanks. Feel free to recommend any other bars you feel may be worth a visit and something I'm unlikely to stumble across.

We normally head up to Calle De Virgin (?) and go from there. Always liked the cave bar.

la virgen and sunrise are both in calle de la virgen

I also have a soft spot for the places around plaza de parque, very laidback though so don't expect grooves there

Reactions: PP
Plan on heading to Ibiza Town on the first night, thinking some casual tapas to start then a mini bar crawl (up early-ish the next day so nothing toooo heavy). However I don't know the area well at all (I'd like to check out Dalt Vila if possible) and don't really know where to start. Can anyone recommend a rough plan for me?

Back