Ibiza Taxis

1h30 waiting this morning at Amnesia... 💀
A bit late now but after K&P the other week, a few blokes were walking down the taxi queue shouting for people to jump in a minibus back to San A for €10, presume they do that most nights.

Has anyone tried Uber since it launched in Ibiza in November?

Tried tonight and absolutely nothing although seemed to be a minimum wait time issue which I’ve never encountered before.

Taxi Click worker fine and arrived quickly.

Tried tonight and absolutely nothing although seemed to be a minimum wait time issue which I’ve never encountered before.

#ad

Lol seriously good question tho, curious how it will go during IMS.

Yep. Perhaps Uber doesn’t want to pick up from remote villas? Yet Taxi Click arrived very quickly.

in the interests of fair competition, the island authorities have decreed that uber can only pick up 30 minutes after a booking has been requested.

If you tried to order a taxi trought the uber app just forget it, no taxis works for them

Back