Ibiza sun - HELP

Jenmck1989

Hey,

headin to Ibiza on sun for 5 nights how much spending money would u suggest I need? Also anyone stayed in kanya coastline apartments and know how nice they are?

Depends what your plan is. Me and the hubby got through £600 in 4 days which included 1 club, 3 nice restaurants and enough alcofrol to sink the Spanish Armada.

Here we go, cue cock slapping competition to see who can casually drop in that they spend 10k a night & don't bother keeping count!

As much as you want. Gak every night, 50 quid club entry, drinking beers like ricky hatton on a stag do - you can spunk 250+ a day easy.

Drink sensibly & in better value areas, go to free wrist band nights you can spend not much more than a typical resort hol.

Not far off. We try to keep it at 150 eur/pers./day

I always plan for this much! Some days you will go under, depends how many big nights you go to.... get the wrist bands and you can take it down to 100€

Kanya Coastline are ok, good location, can be noisy, some need some money spent on them.

Thanks guys cnt wait!! Not gona go 2 big clubs EVERY night n already bought our tickets 4 Swedish house mafia on mon!! Roll on Sunday:D!!!!!

Back