Ibiza Rocks Hotel

So whats this place like to stop at? Nice or sh*t hole??

I think i'm right in saying that The Ibiza Rocks hotel is what used to be called Club Paraiso. I stayed there one year and found it very basic and noisy, but that was exactly what we were after! Location is good for Sunset Bars and San An, there is/was a supermarket on site. The facilities such as bar and pool were fine, and i'm sure they'll have tarted it up a bit for this re-opening.

I'd be interested to check it out if i go later in the year.

When I went in 2006, I didn't personally stay there but the majority of the group did so I spent quite a lot of time there and thought it was an absolutely fantasic hotel. I can't really comment on if it's noisy at night but none of my friends who stayed there said it was but who goes to Ibiza to get early nights and plenty of sleep anyway? If your a young group of boys or girls this is the hotel for you. The hotel was clean and the facilities were excellant. It's in a fantasic location, right next to the West End and sunset strip but also tucked away in the back streets so it doesnt get too noisy. I'm going to Ibiza this year and I am staying at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel and I cant wait. If your staying in San An I really dont think theres a better hotel. Highly recommended.

Back