Ibiza Rocks Hotel - Free entrance to everyone?

fusion

Is there a free entrance to Ibiza Rocks hotel for anyone who's walking in?

And more important - does anyone have valid info if there'll be free entrance to everyone when Pete Tong is gonna broadcast his Essential Selection show on Radio One weekend coming friday 1/8/08 ?

open to non residents from midday. i reckon it will be the same when tongy do his broadcast.....

I hope non residents arent able to get up to rooms etc unless they're with a resident. The security when it was club paraiso could be a pain but it was nice to know that not just anyone could walk in.

I never knew Tongy was broadcasting live from the Ibiza Rocks Hotel. Thought he did it from the Eden terrace? When's is he broadcasting it, I'll have to make sure I'm listening. Cant wait now until I'm there wahhoooo:D

I never knew Tongy was broadcasting live from the Ibiza Rocks Hotel. Thought he did it from the Eden terrace? When's is he broadcasting it, I'll have to make sure I'm listening. Cant wait now until I'm there wahhoooo:D

He's doing his show live from Ibiza Rocks hotel on Radio One weekend, coming friday 1/8/08 - as i've stated above!

Back