Ibiza Photographer Needed!!!!!!

fcnationals

I am a male model looking to do a photo shoot anywhere on the island of Ibiza between June.10-29, if your a photographer willing to do so please private message me. I am a very experienced model from canada and I have the possiblity of working with some fantastic female models for the shoot also. 1-2 hours would be fine, thanks!

He has given up trying to sell "soccer jerseys" so now he is trying to sell himself - why can't he understand this is an information forum, not ebay.

Never trying to sell or make any money , if you can read correctly instead of just opening your mouth you will see I am looking for a photographer and models for a shoot. a TFP shoot yet you wouldn;t know anything about the world of fashion would you. Why do you rip on everyone, this is a forum where people are able to ask questions, seek advice and so on which is what I am doing. Sorry it may not be your cup of tea yet you don;t see others on the site complaining about this or your interests!

fcnationals said:
Never trying to sell or make any money , if you can read correctly instead of just opening your mouth you will see I am looking for a photographer and models for a shoot. a TFP shoot yet you wouldn;t know anything about the world of fashion would you. Why do you rip on everyone, this is a forum where people are able to ask questions, seek advice and so on which is what I am doing. Sorry it may not be your cup of tea yet you don;t see others on the site complaining about this or your interests!

Fashion dahhhhhling.

Get over yourself mate.

Back