Ibiza on Saturday! Advice?

FunkyLady

Hi there, we are off to Ibiza on Saturday...

with kids :eek:

aged 3 and 1 :eek:

are we mad?

Also.... what kind of weather should we expect? any clues as to what clothes to bring?
Just how chilly can it get at night in September/October?

All advice, words of wisdom and sympathy appreciated!

xx

Not mad at all. I certainly will be taking my kid (when I finally have to give in to a broody husband and pop one out :eek: )

I saw a few families with kids eating at Savannah early evening towards sunset when we were there this year.

As for the weather, the last time I went at this time of year (2005 I think) it rained for 5 days out of 7 so I am not the best person to comment on that :lol:

Enjoy x

Ibiza (like most of spain) is very child friendly, most restaurants dont have a no child policy, and its very common to see families eating out late with little ones. Obviously in Ibiza there are places that you wouldnt take a little one, but thats just common sense.

As for weather, here (on the Costa blanca, which is similiar) it is stil high 20's in the day, and a bit cooler at night, and its meant to be cooling a little more at the weekend. Short sleeves/beach wear in the day, then short sleaves at night but maybe take a cardy or thin jumper. You may get rain as september is hit and miss so be prepared for that.

Oh and have a good holiday !!

My two girls , 11 and 8 years came with me to Bora Bora a few weeks ago. It was not frowned up even, when the blue curtain went accross. I would not let them dance on the tables though:eek:.

I also felt safe walking round PDB/Ibiza Town with them at anytime of the day/evening, mingling with other families, couples and clubbers.

Its a great famly holiday destination.

Hi there, we are off to Ibiza on Saturday...

with kids :eek:

aged 3 and 1 :eek:

are we mad?

Also.... what kind of weather should we expect? any clues as to what clothes to bring?
Just how chilly can it get at night in September/October?

All advice, words of wisdom and sympathy appreciated!

xx

Where are you staying?

Thank you all.

Staying in Santa Eularia, Hotel Orquidea.

Only booked it a few weeks ago, as a last minute decision... so will have to hope for the best.

Weather not sounding too great then :confused:

Back