Ibiza on my own? My plan

alex.cutler

Hi everyone!
This summer i want to go out there and work but all my mates have commitments and wont be coming! The past 2 years ive been let down and this year am going alone.Anyone have any advice for for going on my own?

I plan on leaving the 25th of june (ive got uni :( )and staying for about a week.Im going to try get to know some workers see if they can help me out and maybe find another place to stay.Am going to take enough money for about 3 weeks? not party alot the aim of the game in the week am there is to find a job and when i do thats when i can have fun.

Any advice would be mint.

alex. :)

I am thinking about going with Air Pro, but imight not finish uni until late June so will miss their fly out date. Do you think it will be too late to go out then?

Hi everyone!
This summer i want to go out there and work but all my mates have commitments and wont be coming! The past 2 years ive been let down and this year am going alone.Anyone have any advice for for going on my own?

I plan on leaving the 25th of june (ive got uni :( )and staying for about a week.Im going to try get to know some workers see if they can help me out and maybe find another place to stay.Am going to take enough money for about 3 weeks? not party alot the aim of the game in the week am there is to find a job and when i do thats when i can have fun.

Any advice would be mint.

alex. :)

i've read several times on this site and forums that the best way to find a job in Ibiza is to go there in person and meet people that work there also

I would wait until the start of august or go there early first week of April if ur serious about a job. Most burnouts start to take their toll at the start of august so u may pick up an easy job then. July is not a good month to be looking fir work in ibiza

Most employers are looking for staff early April so if u want a good job get ur ass to ibiza then

Last edited by a moderator:
Could always go out for the first time early june for a week or two, then if you can't find anywhere, go out again at the end of july?

I've heard it's better to go over in May if you want bar work, as the bars open before the clubs, and go over in June if you want to do any work for the clubs :) Sure you'll find something!

Hi

I went out last summer on the 23rd May and although a lot of people already had jobs and the best ones had gone (that include a good basic wage) there were still jobs available.

Pukka Up for example hold recruitment days in the UK prior to the season so if you can get along to one of them you can secure a job before you go. I think they are in April/May and info will be on facebook or their website. There is also a HUGE recruitment day early-mid June for Pukka Up and this is a good chance to get a job as they have a lot of PR vacancies.

Other than that I know The Ship Inn (a pub at the top of the West End in San An) have notice boards that are constantly updated with jobs.

Look online for jobs as well as Eden, Es Paradis and other big clubs tend take applications for PR roles before the season begins.

I would recommend coming out at the end of May, as any time before is a bit quiet. Alternately you could come out a bit later - perhaps August and just do a month or so as a lot of workers who have been there since May have run out of money or had enough.

Any more questions feel free to ask and good luck :)

Back