Ibiza Novice Questions For Masters?

neonleon

Hi all,
Im of to Ibiza July 30th - Aug 6th, im aware that a week is shorter than the usual stay of 11 days but still.... im staying in San Antonio
Basically i have a few questions, having never been to the party capital of the world, and i will be extremely grateful if a kind soul..(maybe 2 or 3 if im lucky) could school me a little bit..

I openly admit im a right ****ing worrier and like to have my bases covered, some questions will seem dumb..anyway to the point - - -

first of all dress code? how relaxed is it? jeans and trainers? t shirts and shorts? does it differ in the BIG clubs in comparison to the bars and smaller clubs etc etc

Secondly any tips that might save me a few squid? ie cheap ticket places or Ibizas unwritten laws? good places to go? recommendations? etc etc etc

and thirdly i heard a ridiculous rumour that despite the infamous reputation Ibiza no longer is a relentless shagging paradise ...someone debunk that please!

I had more questions but can no longer remember..

THANKS BIG STYLE in advance!

and thirdly i heard a ridiculous rumour that despite the infamous reputation Ibiza no longer is a relentless shagging paradise ...someone debunk that please!

that is definitely the most ridiculous rumour i've heard in years...
people are still shagging all over the place...
in fact during the sunset in front of cafe del mar there are oral sex competitions...you should definitely check em out;)

that is definitely the most ridiculous rumour i've heard in years...
people are still shagging all over the place...
in fact during the sunset in front of cafe del mar there are oral sex competitions...you should definitely check em out;)

That my friend, happened when friends of ours went to Mexico on holiday (The Blue Bay Getaway Resort for anyone who is interested .......Emma???:lol::lol::lol::lol:) It was an adults resort (she thought it just meant kids free tee hee) the competition started out as a kissing comp - but the couple who won were the couple who started passionatley kissing and ended up in a 69 on the bar :eek::eek::eek::eek:

And no - the "friends" were not us :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

first of all dress code? how relaxed is it? jeans and trainers? t shirts and shorts? does it differ in the BIG clubs in comparison to the bars and smaller clubs etc etc

Secondly any tips that might save me a few squid? ie cheap ticket places or Ibizas unwritten laws? good places to go? recommendations? etc etc etc

I had more questions but can no longer remember..

THANKS BIG STYLE in advance!
Hi there, NL.

To answer your questions
1. Dress code is discussed here: http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=34701
(it's a little bit of a meandering thread but the topic is covered)

2. There are lots of tips to save money. Don't eat at expensive restaurants, start your evenings with a few supermarket drinks on the hotel balcony instead of the bar, attend the smaller club venues or alternative parties instead of the big nightclubs. Common sense, really.

3. You must be mistaking Ibiza for somewhere else... I've never know the place to ever be a "shagging paradise" :lol:

:lol:

No, but I did go one year, without the missus, with "the boys". Only one of the three of us got even close... and I'm convinced to this day that the girl he made out with was a transexual :lol:

When you're at the big clubs, people are there for the clubbing and the music! Or maybe that's just me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back