Ibiza newbie !

Irish_Doll

Hi everyone,
I'm going to Ibiza for the first time with my girlfriends in August & I really do not know what to expect haha.

Any tips?
Is it better to buy tickets for clubs online or buy them out there?
What clubs play less hardcore dance tunes & more known songs?

Thankyouu loads
:)

I would normaly buy tickets when I get out there, unless I was going to closing or opening parties. There normally isn't a problem with getting tickets.

As far as the less 'hardcore' clubs ar concerned, El Divino is normally a good option. They used to have a Hed Kandi night in there on a Saturday (I don't know if this is still the case)

Pacha is a must... get your glad rags on and get involved on the floor. Any night of the week is usually pretty reliable. I normally tend to pick between Tuesday nights (Defected - It's always a different group of DJs playing... best bet is to visit www.defected.com to find out more or go to the clubbing page here for the line up), Wednesday nights (Subliminal - Erik Morillo and guest... unmissable as far as im concerned.)

Pete Tong on Fridays in Pacha was also amazing... he plays in Eden now on a Friday with Groove Armada. I havent been yet, but Im really looking forward to it.

Hope this helps.

J

At the top of this page, you'll find a link to THE official Ibiza party calendar. Print out the week you'll be there. This becomes your bible ;)

There's still Hed Kandi at El Divino, but I think Soul Heaven and Milk 'n' 2 Sugars have better line-ups if you want to check out El Div. I'd also highly recommend Roger Sanchez at Pacha.

Back