Ibiza Left Bare - Documentary

Good little video,some opinions anyway....but what's the guy on the boat talking about with the
"average bottle of beer €5" ?! he should take the bus sometime with me and the peasants.

Its all about the ex-pats thesedays :) Not one local interviewed in that piece to ascertain their views.

Its all about the money. Ibiza should list ex-pats as an endangered species and grant aid them over the winter. Im sure they would hate to see them leave :)

Note to editor....using the same shot within 80 seconds is a basic schoolboy error :oops:

Yep winter is awful, I think you should all subsidise us to stay here, San An have to put on things like this ( last year, this Sat) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8_kbt6ZcJk&feature=related just to keep us here, add to that the piss poor 18ish & Sunny virtually every day, Doom Doom Doom I want to go back to UK ,,,,,hmmm maybe I think about that one
Happy three kings !!! ( It`s Spanish Christmas , Tonight :D )

Tim

Yep winter is awful, I think you should all subsidise us to stay here, San An have to put on things like this ( last year, this Sat) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8_kbt6ZcJk&feature=related just to keep us here, add to that the piss poor 18ish & Sunny virtually every day, Doom Doom Doom I want to go back to UK ,,,,,hmmm maybe I think about that one
Happy three kings !!! ( It`s Spanish Christmas , Tonight :D )

Tim

Flower Power is one of my favorite nights at Pacha

That is nothing to do with Pacha, It is in a Marque by the fountains and all round the west end, "put on" by San Ann itself as part of their fiesta, No rip off prices at bar, Free to get in, more people and a 1000% better atmosphere than August,
The music/party go`s on till 6ish AM , IN THE STREETS !!!, No 12pm be quiet rules :D

Tim

That is nothing to do with Pacha, It is in a Marque by the fountains and all round the west end, "put on" by San Ann itself as part of their fiesta, No rip off prices at bar, Free to get in, more people and a 1000% better atmosphere than August,
The music/party go`s on till 6ish AM , IN THE STREETS !!!, No 12pm be quiet rules :D

Tim

I understand that, I was just saying I enjoy the night Pacha puts on Flower Power:spank:

Back