IBIZA JULY 2011 booked- feels great

Hellraiser92

After a shocking xmas/new year due to the man flu[was in bed for 2 weeks] i had a wee chat with the better half and after 3 seconds we booked ibiza for 2 weeks in july ........................
i feel fantastic and think you should all do it now party people JUST BOOK IT trust me it feels great. i start back to work monday, i cant wait to walk into the office and book/shout i need 2 weeks of in july and see the look on there faces IBIZA AGAIN :spank:

yes ibiza again and i cant wait :lol:

roll on 2011 gonna be a great year :p

F&%ckin get in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I'm all booked up now also

We are on the Jet2 boogie bus out of Northwestershire on 12th Sept.

Staying at the delightful, 3 of your Spanish stars Club Bahamas in PDB for 4 nights.

Well, I've reserved my vacation time for the last 2 weeks of Sept.
That's about as far as I'll go until spring :lol:

I am all booked too:!:8) Booked my flights back in November and booked all my accommodations the day before I came back to work following Christmas/New Year

Its a nice feeling......:p

I am all booked too:!:8) Booked my flights back in November and booked all my accommodations the day before I came back to work following Christmas/New Year

Its a nice feeling......:p

Past visits:

Sept 1999 - Sept 2001 - Sept 2002 - Sept 2003
Sept 2004 - June 2005 - Sept 2005 - June 2006
Sept 2006 - June 2007 - June 2008 - June 2009

Do you deliberately avoid going to the white isle on years that are a multiple of 10? :lol:

Enjoy:D

Hello everyone!

I moved to Australia in 2007 and I've not been to Ibiza since September 2006.

I'm coming home in July and have just booked a week in Jet and I cannot describe how excited I am!!!!!

I'll be kissing the tarmac when I land! :D

Past visits:

Sept 1999 - Sept 2001 - Sept 2002 - Sept 2003
Sept 2004 - June 2005 - Sept 2005 - June 2006
Sept 2006 - June 2007 - June 2008 - June 2009

Do you deliberately avoid going to the white isle on years that are a multiple of 10? :lol:

Enjoy:D

It would appear so :lol:

It is a good feeling isn't it? , booked up for a July trip and looking forward to it :)

looked into jet bud but crazy prices this year, how much you pay for the week
ps feels GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT roll on july

Back