Ibiza in may (Working)

me too!

Hey im coming out on the 2nd of may to work aswel!dead excited!
Ive got a week in a hotel to start me off, hoping to find a job in that time, fingers crossed! Ive been coming on hols here for the last 3 years and have finally decided to stay for the summer!yey! I also need to find some party people to share a place with so if your crazy enough give us a msg!:D

fact mate!! u goin on ya own? how much cash u on bout takin.im up 4 sharin place wid any1 mate.ive been there b4 n loved it loads of beer n drugs whoo
:eek:

I think the best thing to do is find somewhere once your there. We should arrange a place date and time and everyone meet and find somewhere that 4 or 5 folk can stay to make it cheaper. Plus if were in a bigger group we'll get a nicer place to stay, might even be able to get a villa if there is enough of us. that would be class.

a villa would b mint imagene the partys n piss ups.i think the best tihe would probs b early may?is every1 gettin spanish sim cards?im on contract at the mo so god nos wot to do!!!

im rkellys mate, we've booked our flight for the 20th may, but it gets in about 2am and we have no where to stay at the moment, does anyone know where we can book for a couple of nites b4 we get out there, till we get ourselves sorted?

and we'd be up for sharing a villa with a few of us it would be quality

looking for work in ibiza

hey guys i am also lookin to find work over in ibiza i never been over there but some of my friends have and they said it was savage i mad into the tunes i was think of heading over 25-1st of june just to look for work on my own and found i good cheap place to stay on this website www.hotels.com i havent booked anything yet

Last edited by a moderator:
hey! i was in ibiza last year for a week and now my friend and i are headin out this year to work - what kind of work is there? i wudnt mind promotional ****, handin out leaflets and that but is there much chance of gettin a job that will support you for the summer? we're also lookin for a place to stay! what area of the island were you guys thinkin of?? if you are serious and are interested in lookin at places to stay my email address is cgray07@qub.ac.uk and my bebo is http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=312010541

Last edited by a moderator:
im thinkin of stayin in san ann in a villa i think if u take enough money wid u u should get through the summer ok i think

wouldnt mind joinan ye people heddin out 1st of june wit a mate, have somewhere to stay for a week but after dat where out on our own. if ye still on for dat villa idea where def on for it. let us no ya

hi people im leavin for the island with a mate on the 4th june booked a place to stay through www.holidayroomdriect.com i got a apartment for 2 people for £220 for 10nights so works out a tenner and a bit a night cant wait hopefully meet up with a few of you out there.

Ibiza 2007... Lets Do It!

Hi all,

Lived in Ibiza in 2005 for about 6 weeks... It is the best! (Even though I was a bit of a bum and didn't work... heaven!):p

Now.. Split withthe ex a few months ago so decided this is the year to re-visit and do some PR / bar work there.

Looking for a few fun people to apartment share with if your interested?

My email is ktbson@hotmail.com

Kate x

hi there!
I am Ana Maria
want to go to Ibiza at the end of may looking also to work.
Do u think we can stay together. Looking for serios people to stay with.
Waiting for reply

yeh me 2

was mena be going with the so called party animals, but when it come down to it they wanteded to stay with mummy, lol, yeh i flying out roundabout 15th may, got a hostel i can stay in for a couple of week. 9 euro a night, but probs need sum wer else after that, www.myspace.com/ih8boredom thats ma page, probs guna be youngest at 18 but always up 4 a laff, email us james-shamim@yahoo.co.uk

Back