Ibiza in early May

Tinkerbell91

Hi
Does anyone have advice about going to San An in early May?
Will there be any bars/clubs open?
Will the boat parties/pool parties be running?
Will it be busy?
What kind of weather can we expect?
It will be the week roughly 5th-10th May.
We are into chart/dance/commercial music so as long as places that play that sort of stuff are open we will be ok.
Thanks in advance! x

I went in May in 2014 for a stag doo, although I cant remember exactly what dates.

I don't recall any of the clubs being open but all the West End boozers in San An were open and the place was really busy and lively. Our hotel in San An bay was really busy and lively too.

The weather was decent as we were in the pool through the day, although I remember it being a bit chilly at night. Nothing too drastic though (I'm a geordie for context)

Was 22 of us on the stagger and there was a lot of other stag/hen parties there at the same time, was a good weekend!

Have a good one :D?

Hi
Does anyone have advice about going to San An in early May?
Will there be any bars/clubs open?
Will the boat parties/pool parties be running?
Will it be busy?
What kind of weather can we expect?
It will be the week roughly 5th-10th May.
We are into chart/dance/commercial music so as long as places that play that sort of stuff are open we will be ok.
Thanks in advance! x

most bars will be open by then.
it won‘t be a ghost town, but don‘t expect massive crowds yet.
three of the island‘s biggest clubs open on the 9th may (check our party calendar for that), make sure you hit one of those opening parties to live the experience!
apart from that, o beach has events (pool parties) already during the day and over in playa d‘en bossa some boat parties are running already.

weather is usually really nice and warm during the day, but still chilly at night so bring a jumper. and you could hit a rainy or windy day if unlucky.

Back