Ibiza in April

chris s

Hi guys. The wife is wanting to go with a friend and was wondering what restaurants bars etc are open at that time. It will be just a chill 3 night break towards the end of April (22nd onwards iirc). Weather I assume is nice such as 18-22 most days and a little chilly evening. They would be staying in San An. Any advice you could give her? Would there be plenty of places open to eat and have a drink?

Oh sorry I didn't see the forum for out of season Ibiza. She would be popping over to Ibiza town anyway but as they are staying in San An will there be a selection of food and bars open, granted not as many as when the season starts. I have also heard Es PAradis is open pretty much all year round is this true? The Es Paradis website is down for construction currently so I can't see on there.

there are restaurant options available in san an yeah. various places are open all year around and lots more open around easter so don't worry.

es paradis is opening 13th may this year. if she wants some nightlife, it's definitely happening in ibiza town at that time of the year. pacha is open on weekends, then club 107 in marina botafoch, b12 gallery (which turns into a club) and also sankeys in playa d'en bossa is now open again on saturdays. in san an you've got a few bars, but club wise it's still quiet then.

Back