Ibiza Halloween Review

stivi

Thought I'd give you the lowdown about how halloween was here on the island...

our night started off in town with an after dinner drink at ispirto, before we drove to bambuddha grove - the mother of all halloween celebrations on the island. the queue at the entrance reminded me of ushuaïa in August! Luckily Winter bouncers are the same as in Summer and so we were in within a minute. the grove and all the surroundings were heaving with people, all of them in amazing fancy dresses. most of them spooky of course, but there was literally every costume you could think of. the music wasn't anything groundbreaking, but if you want to see the best costumes, there's no way around bambuddha grove on halloween. if you want to have dinner there on halloween, make sure you reserve early (like latest a month before the event).

up next was Pikes a.k.a Ibiza Rocks House for their VAMP party. We only arrived there some time past 3am and it seemed (confirmed by others) the main buzz was a already a bit over. Still, Pikes was beautifully decorated, there were lots of people and many well-known island faces letting their hair down and having a great time. The venue was also perfectly busy, in this sense more comfy than at BG. I'd say Pikes was the place with the friendliest / funniest / most familiar atmosphere of all of them.

By 5am we arrived at Sankeys. Less halloween costumes here, but a reall good party vibe instead. due to the severe weather conditions in the States (Sandy), richy ahmed got stuck in NYC and was a no show unfortunately. but asun james, borja delanera's (cafe ole dj) undergound side, took over and boy, what a set he delivered!! the music & the atmosphere during his first hour of his set were amazing! i already posted in another thread that sankeys at the moment is always nicely busy when they're open. the vibe was great and i'd say it was the place where we got the best music.

last, but definitely not least, we went to the afterparty at BHS (boutique hostal salinas). WHAT A PARTY. so funny. so many known faces. and a proper after party atmosphere. it was the place were we stayed longest (until 6pm...ouch! :oops::lol: ) and finished our halloween celebrations. the only place we left out was aura (which apparently also was cool).

halloween in ibiza? great!! 8)

of course!

funny_halloween_costume3.jpg

That was an open invitation too tempting to refuse.....:p:p:p

Happy halloween!!! that picture is funny !!! :)

obviously you had a blast.. i was at one of the venues you describe there.

Are the prices any cheaper at the bar in winter? Or are they as overpriced as the summer?

i found the prices to be very reasonable. in bambuddha grove for example, everyone paid 20€ entry. but for that, you got 4 drink tokens. which got you either 4 soft drinks, two mixers or one cocktail and one softdrink.

winter drinks prices are reasonable everywhere as far as i can tell.

which one?!

you are not nostrum?.. but anyways.. i was just making a comment as to when I was in ibiza ... I happened to be around the area where he describes he went to for the halloween party at the ibiza rocks house... HOWEVER... it was a mistake... I was near where the main stage is not at the actual hotel/house that they have.

Nevermind. And the picture is funny.

Back