Ibiza friends???

OllieNotts

Anyone got any random Ibiza friends that ended up being ooooo fwiend?
After many trips and random convo I got talking to a Russian bird at space closing and when her dutch fella arrived we had a blast. Met up again in 17(cocoon closimg) and been in contact since and just booked flights to stay at his for awakenings :twisted:
Only in Ibiza you meet these bessies :D
Just got to let the wife know at some point before end of March I'm off to a strangers house for free lodgings, but that to me is what Ibiza is all about in It?
Like up is insane I cant wait already :spank:

I met some fab people thanks to this forum during my trip back in September - who I’ve stayed in touch with. Even popped over for a weekend to Dublin to catch up with @Lumpy.Monkey and his wife Karen back in November! Got the same planned for my birthday and hoping others will join us :)

It’s just great to meet like minded people with the same interests!

Me and my partner pretend im Dutch and she's Russian and we look for fellas off their tits to party with..;) met some right nutters

To be fair, that contact of yours in Holland always pay up the minute they have the mark in the ice-bath and the kidney out, doesn't he?

I met some fab people thanks to this forum during my trip back in September - who I’ve stayed in touch with. Even popped over for a weekend to Dublin to catch up with @Lumpy.Monkey and his wife Karen back in November!

Couldn't have met a better bunch of people in Ibiza this year.
That trip to Dublin was purely a cultual & educational exchange !!! There was no whiskey tasting or rugby match pints, and we didn't go to see John Digweed. ;)

Back