Ibiza first time!

AndrogenicBrah

Hey all,

So i'm 94 days away from jetting off to Ibiza! :lol:

Physically cannot wait, Just a few things i'd like to ask.

1) Our hotel is Mar I Vent just located off Sunset Strip, has anyone ever stayed here? If so what are your thoughts on the hotel (Have read lots of mixed reviews)

2) Spending Money, Planning to take around 1200 Euros for a week. Will this be enough? We are literally spending 3-4 Nights in the West End or 3-4 Nights in big clubs and fill up the rest of the days with one or the other.

3) Now this is going to sound ridiculously sad haha but GYM's! Is there any good gym around Ibiza? A few of us going are avid fitness freaks and I plan on staying as shredded as i possibly can throughout the week in ibiza.

4) Drink Prices in west end? Cheap/Average or Expensive?

Lastly 5) Do any of you have some crazy experiences throughout your stays in Ibiza!? Would love to hear what we're in for! :p

Hey all,

So i'm 94 days away from jetting off to Ibiza! :lol:

Physically cannot wait, Just a few things i'd like to ask.

1) Our hotel is Mar I Vent just located off Sunset Strip, has anyone ever stayed here? If so what are your thoughts on the hotel (Have read lots of mixed reviews) - i haven't stayed there, but i know where it is. Its not a bad location.

2) Spending Money, Planning to take around 1200 Euros for a week. Will this be enough? We are literally spending 3-4 Nights in the West End or 3-4 Nights in big clubs and fill up the rest of the days with one or the other. - this totally depends on how much you are intending to drink in the clubs. bear in mind that you will be paying around 13 euro for spirit and mixer in the likes of space/pacha/amnesia etc etc. as well as around 45 euros entry. I would work out how much you think you will spend on a 'big club night' and then calculate your overall requirements using that figure.

3) Now this is going to sound ridiculously sad haha but GYM's! Is there any good gym around Ibiza? A few of us going are avid fitness freaks and I plan on staying as shredded as i possibly can throughout the week in ibiza. - i have never used one in ibiza. There is a small gym at the Jet in PDB. I assume that San An will have a gym but i don't know where it is if there is one.

4) Drink Prices in west end? Cheap/Average or Expensive? - relative to the big clubs, very cheap. Prices will vary from bar to bar but there are always deals to be had if you are looking to get a load of booze for as cheap as possible

Lastly 5) Do any of you have some crazy experiences throughout your stays in Ibiza!? Would love to hear what we're in for! - if it is your first time, then i would suggest the usual stuff - sunset on sunset strip (i would advise booking a table at mambo, having some food and a few drinks watching the sunset), bora bora in the afternoon, dc10 etc etc :p

There's def quite a big gym in san an bay that Ive seen. As for crazy experiences they're not hard to find. We blagged our way into an after party then ended up in a surreal situation in a celebrity dentist's hotel room one thursday morning.

Stayed in Mar I Vent twice, big rooms and clean. Can be a little noisy but what do you expect! Excellent place to stay

Back