Ibiza end of April / beginning of May

enduroboy

What can we expect from the island end of April /early May?

We have our eye on the Defected opening weekend, what can we expect from the weather and bars etc?

Not a normal year. Ibiza starts a little earlier than usual. Think its not easy to say what to expect , because of no experiences.
I for myself like to know whats up at this time. Weather can be nice : Lying at the beach should be possible at the most days. Water is a little to cold for me. Maybe not for you ...

everywhere just opens up for summer. if you are here for the last weekend of april/start of may there will be a good amount of parties (defected festival, pacha opening, pyramid at amnesia, IMS, dc10 etc). that should attract a good number of people, but the island will be far from full.

weather wise you can get anything from 25ºc daytime and sun, but you also might get a rainy day or two (and sometimes wind).
lastly, even if it's sunny, in the evenings it'll still be cool so bring a jumper or a light jacket!

Good time to go in my opinion, especially this year when things are opening earlier. Chilly at night though so take suitable clothes.

Back