Ibiza boat Parties (01-10 sept)

MSR31885

Hi guys, looking for some advice.

Me and my pals are in Ibiza 01-10 September and are looking out for a nice boat party. currently the Cirque De La Nuit/Cocoon event has caught the eye of some of my friends but i was wondering if you can advise of any alternatives on other days which may tempt them. reason being i really fancy Used & Abused and/or Enter but as they both fall on the same day its causing a headache.

Other than Pukka up there doesnt appear to be many other optioons on the calandar.

Cheers

it's not listed on here but try driftwoodibiza.com, you will find all the lineups for the whole season. we went on this twice last year great atmosphere and great music,it goes out Monday afternoons from san an

Driftwood is a trance and progressive party. Looking at the fact you'll be going to enter / used and abused and fancy the cocoon one it may not be for you.

They are amazing though.

On Thursday 5th we have Dj sneak on our lost in Ibiza boat. Last year he rocked it. You could do that, then enter at space after.

Have to say the Lost in Ibiza Boat parties had quality music and a great vibe the two times I went there last year.
Espically as I really got lost in Ibiza on that day before going to the boat party waking up at some restaurant two miles away from our villa :)

Apologies for not a responding until now I had an issue with my account, anyway it's looking like the lost in Ibiza boat party with Dj sneak & friends is on the cards

Cheers :)

Any good boat parties between 14 and 17 September? For over 30's crowd, no trance?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back