Ibiza Blues

Ikoda

Hello there. I've not seen you for awhile.

Oh, review for my 5 nights is coming ASAP.

Welcome back to reality :p
I am over my initial blues now work soon sorted that out, I still can't stop thinking about the place though the obsession seriously doing my head in now I think I need something more in my life :lol:

I am over my initial blues now work soon sorted that out, I still can't stop thinking about the place though the obsession seriously doing my head in now I think I need something more in my life :lol:

Tell me about it :lol:
Can't wait to go back again in 10 weeks. So tempted to book a little weekend away...

The short trips are as fun ans the long ones :). Your birthday this Thursday too isn't it ?

The short trips are as fun ans the long ones :). Your birthday this Thursday too isn't it ?

Yeah it is.
If I went, i'd go out for the Markus Schulz solo set at ASOT, or maybe the Armin Solo...or one of the Paul van Dyk nights at Cream.
Argh, too many options!

Tell me about it :lol:
Can't wait to go back again in 10 weeks. So tempted to book a little weekend away...

8 weeks tomorrow for me for another 10 days, it didn't stop me getting manic depressive last week though. My "tan" has all but gone now to :twisted:

least you know when you are going back! my mrs hates me going but i cant stop thinking about it :spank: god damn place :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Yeah it is.
If I went, i'd go out for the Markus Schulz solo set at ASOT, or maybe the Armin Solo...or one of the Paul van Dyk nights at Cream.
Argh, too many options!

I'll think of that and raise a toast to you as I head into Space for the Enter opening party ;):p

One day I'll have a proper night out at Space... need to find people who like the music to go with!

One of my friends just floated going back before September... :twisted:

Markus Solo set - 6th of August? ;)

I was listening to GDJB this morning and heard Markus mention his solo set in August. I couldn't help but proudly announce to myself 'I will be there!' :)

Back