ibiza advice please for 2008

mariagal

hi all how you doing? hope your all good anyway.

the summer here is drawing to a close and im starting to think about my plans for the next one... ibiza just about sums my plans up! i was hoping someone out there might be able to give me a little advice about getting work, and realsitic appartements? im good at promotions, bar work and dancing so if anyone can offer even the smallest morcel of advice it would be most appreciated!

cheers guys

xx

Hey!

In relation to the post from mariagal im pretty much in the same boat, im planning on goin over in the first week of May to see if i can last the season. Iv been to Ibiza twice before, but i figured third time lucky for working the season. Im hoping to do barwork, as well as PR ... or watever i can get my hands on really.
If anyone can offer me any advice or connections please get intouch, im clueless!

Shauna xx

hiya!

i am also wantin 2 go out n work for the season nxt yr in ibiza!bn twice n luv the place so would luv the chance to work out there 4 the summer. every1 i ask seems 2 say the same....book a 2wk holiday n when u get there start 2 look 4 accomidation and a job, most places would prefer u 2 b there b4 they employee u! so it looks like im goin 2 b doin that. who r uz hinkin of headin out wi, uz headin urself or uz gt m8s goin 2 work the season aswell? x

Back