Ibiza 3rd July

therob1984

Everyone,
I have just signed up after reading several insightful reviews (Will introduce myself shortly?)

Last time I went to IBZ was 2002, and quite frankly it was the b0llocks.

A friend booked for us to stay in the SA CLAU apts, so i have a couple of basic questions for anyone that has stayed in Sa Clau or so close to the westend!

What are these apartments like what can we expect? (Baring in minde there are 5 lads and the holiday was 220 quid lol)

I hear that theft/"break ins" are common? we intend on only taking passports and a bank card thats it!

Any other events going on on the island during 3-10th Jul?

We Love. SHM@Pacha, armada@Amnesia are the only nights we have commited to so far...

Good luck with the Sa Clau we arrived there on 13th June with our booking printout etc just to to be told that we werent on their system and we were not staying there they booked us instead into Picses Park (OH MY GOD) stayed there 1 night and went and got our own hotel. Nitemare start to holiday though didnt let it ruin it. Spoke to so many people over there and it happened several people dont know what is going on .....

Good luck with the Sa Clau we arrived there on 13th June with our booking printout etc just to to be told that we werent on their system and we were not staying there they booked us instead into Picses Park (OH MY GOD) stayed there 1 night and went and got our own hotel. Nitemare start to holiday though didnt let it ruin it. Spoke to so many people over there and it happened several people dont know what is going on .....

Oh no! but you ahd a good time anyway?!

So you didnt even stay in Sa Clau! Where did you book this through?

Thanks. :)

Back